Good news : we have published an iphone app to help you in the driving test preparation. It gives 125+ questions and great reference to all the signals in the RTA test.
1. Don't apply break when change lane
2. Move into the roundabout- only when there is no traffic from the left side. Refer for more
3. Use 4 step procedure when change lane.
Well, you aware that, check rear view mirror, based on the direction you go, you have to do signal, left/right mirror, shoulder check, rear view mirror again , if safe to change lane then change lane.
4. When approaching to the main road through merging road keep steering straight and check appropriate mirrors and immediately accelerate to the road speed once enter to the merging road.
5. When changing lanes don't turn suddenly or don't swerve.
6. When left or right or U-turn
, the car should not touch the yellow line.
7. When merging to the main road where not much ramp area check left and shoulder only.
8. Slowly approach u-turn and round about.
9. Move inner circle in the roundabout for left and u-turn.
10. Not overtake or change lane in solid line
11. Don't lose your focus throughout the test. Mistakes can happen but don't think too much on the mistake which will troubles you to make more mistakes.
12. When merging if any vehicle coming stop within the lane don't cross yellow line in your left side.
13. Check center mirror each 5 seconds when driving and before applying the brake.
14. On the examination date greet your examiner to get a first impression. You can greet in normal English or Arabic form. How to greet people in Arabic?
15. Drive confidently and focused at all times during the exam. Keep calm and focused on your exam.
Don't miss out the latest tips - Signup
now. You can receive on your inbox free.
Like our facebook page for regular updates
Deep Dive RTA assessment test
Which area I need to focus? Which area I am strong?
I always got the confusion while I learning. Instructors will not give a correct explanation and I was scared to ask the examiner for the improvement points.
Now deed dive RTAa assessment is the rescue, which we developed by giving series of real-time question and will take you through and the final report gives you which area you need to focus and which you are very much comfortable.
# My first test experience
Test : In test day we were three students who were in the exam. RTA examiner called my name first. So my turn was to take out the car from the garage. Then I drove to the main road and he told to few lane changes and entered to 100 KMPH speed limit road then he told to park the car. I have good confident that I am going to get the driving license, but the final result was not which I wished.
Second I failed because I didn't check shoulder before moving. See the lesson from that test below.
# Drive the Car Stopped on the hard shoulder.
It will be helpful or your final RTA driving test in Dubai
- check the current condition - hazard light, gear in parking or not and hand break.
- Sit in the seat and position seat correctly, Ensure by pressing the brake pedal
- Adjust mirrors, rear view mirror, left mirror and right mirror
- Wear seat belt.
- Check dashboard for warning signs such as door open or seat belt not wear by the examiner or not.
- stop hazard light and give the signal
- Gear D , remove handbrake
- check rear view mirror, left and shoulder again rear view mirror. If everything clear GO
# Related posts:
I hope you like the Dubai driving test tips shared here. Write to email@example.com if you need any further details.
Also, I suggest you share your experience below, it will help thousands of driving learners, You might be realized the value of other's experience how much help you in your test. Likewise, can you help others?
You have passed the test and want to share your experience Write your drive2success stories now
. We have created a system for this. Write now and share you experience to thousands of people more beautiful and accessible way than showing in the comments. See some inspiration http://info.smashplus.com/drive2success/view-stories
Visit this page once you pass the test to find the further procedure in place - Link
Please don't miss
this for questions and answers here in this post
Also check out real tips and experience from other learners link
Wishing you all good luck.
Do you have any more tips or experience to share?